Lay Renewal Ministries - Return Policy
We seek to serve you, our customers and supporters, as nearly as we can to your complete satisfaction. This policy is in effect to remain faithful to you and to help us be proper stewards of ministry resources.
General Merchandise Returns
A receipt is required for all returns.
We will accept the return of any defective product.
We will not ship back items to you that have been shipped or otherwise returned to us which do not meet the return guidelines detailed below.
All orders are checked carefully as they are filled, but occasionally shortages or damage occurs. Because of this, any shortage or damage must be reported to us within 3 business days of pick up or delivery. No credit will be issued after that time.
Opened music, audio, video or software products are not returnable (excluding items included in VBS Starter Kits).
All Communion Ware is non-returnable.
For Vacation Bible School
- A receipt or copy of the original invoice must accompany all returns.
- Items marked "NR" or "Non-Returnable" on the website or publisher order forms are non-returnable.
- Group Outlet items are non-returnable.
- All Answers in Genesis materials are non-returnable.
- All items returned must be in their original packaging and in new, resalable condition.*
- Items sold in package quantities must be returned in unopened packaging.
- Original and return shipping costs will not be refunded.
- We will not send back items that have been returned to us which do not meet the return guidelines.
- Returns will be credited to your account unless an alternate refund method is requested.
- Credit/refund will be issued within 5 business days of receiving your return.
2013 VBS Return Deadlines
July 13th - Applies to all returns received at the LRM Resource Center by July 16th.
Full credit on all returnable Starter Kits.
Full credit on all other returnable items.
August 26th - terms below are for all returns received at the LRM Resource Center between July 14th and August 26th.
No credit on any Starter Kits.
Return eligibility will be based on your total NET VBS purchases (less any previous returns) for the current VBS season.
All returnable items in resalable condition* not in excess of 10% of your total NET VBS purchases (less any previous returns) will receive full credit.
All returnable items in resalable condition* in excess of 10% of your total NET VBS purchases will be assessed a restocking fee equal to 10% of the publisher's retail value.
No credit will be given for any items received after August 26th.
Quarterly Sunday School Curriculum
- All orders are checked carefully before shipping, but occasionally shortages or damage occurs. Because of this, any shortages or damage must be reported to us within 5 business days of delivery or pick up. No credit will be issued for any materials reported missing after this time.
- We will give credit on any re-saleable items returned within the first month of the quarter. Returned amounts in excess of 10% of your current quarter curriculum purchases will be assessed a 10% restocking fee.
- Returns will be credited to your customer account unless a different form of refund is requested. You will receive your credit within 5 business days from when we receive your return.
Sunday School Curriculum Return Deadlines
All returns must be received by the end of the first month of the quarter. No credit will be given after these dates:
Fall Quarter materials must be returned by September 30th.
Winter Quarter materials must be returned by December 30th.
Spring Quarter materials must be returned by March 31st.
Summer Quarter materials must be returned by June 30th.
Receive your materials automatically each quarter approximately three - five weeks before the new quarter begins. Contact us to make changes as you need. Please confirm your changes NO LATER THAN the deadline date below.
Fall Quarter: Updates received by July 15th.
Winter Quarter: Updates received by October 15th.
Spring Quarter: Updates received by January 15th.
Summer Quarter: Updates received by April 15th.
Cancellations: Full credit will be issued for cancellations that are received three weeks prior to the start of the quarter. To cancel a standing order, written notice must be provided to the curriulum manager via e-mail or mail. Failure to give a three-week cancellation notice will result in a resotcking fee equal to 10% of the publisher's retail value. (E-mail changes and cancellations to Jennifer Long at: firstname.lastname@example.org)
This returns policy is subject to change at the discretion of the LRM management.
Changes to the return policy will be posted to this web-site and will also be available at the LRM Resource Center.
Shipping address for all returns:
Lay Renewal Ministries
3101 Bartold Ave. Suite A
St. Louis, MO 63143
Please call us with any questions regarding this return policy: 314-647-0717
*Items are considered in resalable condition if they are in original packaging and appear as new.